Every staffing agency wants to invest in an efficient Applicant Tracking System (ATS) that gives them the best return on investment. An ideal ATS should be up to date in terms of technology to be able to take the full advantage of enhancing your staffing firm’s efficiency and productivity. In short, your ATS needs to be contemporary, dependable and easy-to-use.
If you are someone who is contemplating the decision of getting an ATS no wonder you would have gone through lots of Applicant Tracking Systems that are available in the market. But, selecting the right ATS can go a long way in ensuring that it fits your needs, saves you money, decreases the number of lost candidates and reduces the overall frustrations.
One ATS that has everything that your staffing agency requires is TalentNow RecruitX. Let us now justify the reasons that make it an ideal ATS for your organization:
1. Email Parsing Feature
It is easy is to store the resumes received in your email accounts, but what is difficult is to format them uniformly, because of the volumes received, to select the best talent. Sometimes this can create lots of work pressure as you need to meet the client deadlines to match the right talent. But, the high volume of candidate resumes received from emails can make the task even more difficult as you need to manually format them on an individual basis.
As a recruiter, you need a technology tool that can help you extract the resumes from the emails in such a way that you can format them in a uniform manner quickly. This basic need can be solved with the help of an ingenious Applicant Tracking System (ATS) called RecruitX that comes with loads of benefits that can make you extract candidate information from the resumes in the email effortlessly.
RecruitX adds value to your ATS applications by providing multiple email apps integration that assists you to manage your emails through different email providers, including:
- Gmail / Outlook 365 integration that ensures all the past and new emails containing candidate resumes get automatically imported into the candidate’s section of the software. This makes it possible to manage all your past and future candidate resumes at a single place. You can then see the emails sent in the Sent folder of your Gmail / Outlook 365 account.
- Apart from Gmail and Outlook 365, if you are using a different email provider to store your candidate’s resumes in the form of email attachments then auto email parsing will be applicable. It will ensure that all the future emails and not the past ones that you receive from your email account are parsed directly into the software in the candidate’s section.
Some of the benefits of the email parsing feature in TalentNow RecruitX include:
- Gone are the days when you used to copy and paste the resumes from your email to your system and then format it according to your requirements. With the help of RecruitX, you can easily automate the entire process as any number of new or old emails containing resumes gets automatically imported into the candidate’s section in the software.
- With the help of RecruitX it is possible to minimize the manual efforts required to format the resume as everything is done automatically. This means that there is no scope for data entry errors resulting in high precision when it comes to extracting the candidate information from the resume in the software.
- By using RecruitX, you can lighten your workload by automating the email parsing task thereby ensuring that you are able to cope up any volume of emails containing resumes that you receive from candidates.
- By using TalentNow RecruitX, you not only free yourself from the tedious task of carrying out manual data entry but also save lots of time that can be utilized in shortlisting candidates for interviews. By spending more time on shortlisting candidates you can send more candidates for interviews which makes the case for selection resulting in a business opportunity that can generate more revenue.
2. Initiate Background Screening of Candidates with One Click
Imagine you have received a requirement of several positions from your client. The client wants you to send only those candidates for the interview who have a clean background. The only way to verify that is by performing pre-employment background screening on them. If you are using an ATS that is not having an integrated background screening feature in it, you will have to manage the background screening process offline which will make your task tedious.
To help you achieve this endeavor, we have an integrated one-click background screening feature in TalentNow RecruitX that can help you conduct background screening of the candidate before you send them to your client. This way you will be sending only those candidates to your clients who have a clean background, making it a high probability of your candidates to get selected creating a win-win situation for you and your client.
3. Integrate Any Job Board With RecruitX
Earlier RecruitX had the limitation of being constrained to limited job board integrations with the Applicant Tracking System, including Indeed, Juju, Jooble, Trovit, Career Jet, Job is Job, Work Circle, Job Rapido, and Giga Job. But, with the recent update released in April 2018, it is now possible to publish your job to any job board apart from the ones already there in RecruitX by integrating them in your RecruitX account.
This semi-automatic integration will help you to add your job by adding a job board name and the job URL inside RecruitX. Once the job has been published, you will receive a custom link that can be used for application submission for all jobs on that particular job board added.
4. Automates Resume Submission Process
Many recruiters use manual processes to submit the candidates’ resume which makes the task quite tedious. On top of that, every client has a different requirement which makes for a separate resume format. But, with the help of RecruitX it is possible to use the right technology to complete the process of submission on time and also decrease the chances of errors.
RecruitX assists in automating the candidate’s resume submitting process up to an extent making you emerge as a winner in the race. Although, the entire process cannot be automated as there is a minimal involvement required of you while submitting the candidate’s resume to the client; it can help you in quicken the resume submission to your clients than your competitors making you earn the much-desired placement fees for the selected candidates.
It is possible to automate the recruiter’s resume submission process from two different ways:
- From the job pipeline
- From the candidate database
(Note: The process of candidates’ resumes submission will remain the same from both the ways.)
5. Automates Candidate Sourcing for Recruiters
If you are sourcing candidates manually, it becomes a very tedious process since you need to gather information from different mediums. But, with the help of an ATS like RecruitX, it is possible to automate the candidate sourcing process, making it easier for you to build a talent pool for your current or future positions.
It can be used as a powerful talent sourcing tool to enrich your pipeline and aid you to hire senior or hard-to-fill roles. The search function of TalentNow RecruitX is quite powerful and has a far-reaching effect with accurate results. It integrates all the information obtained about the candidate from multiple online sources into a unified candidate profile. It is even possible to search, add prospects and contact the candidates directly with a single quick submission.
By using RecruitX for candidate sourcing, you will have a new found efficiency that will aid you in concentrating your efforts on things that matter, i.e.; highly targeted outreach and relationship building with highly talented candidates.
6. A Must-Have ATS for Contract and Temporary Staff
Traditionally, the contract and temporary workers have been seen as a temporary short-term solution to resolve the seasonal or short-term gaps in the workplace. But, today time is changing as temporary and contract jobs are transforming into long-term assignments. Nearly a quarter (24%) of employers surveyed by REC suggested that they would appoint at least half of their temporary workers to a permanent role within this year. This goes to show that hiring contract and contract workers can be the best business decision for an organization.
As a staffing agency recruiter, one of the biggest challenges for you is to manage these so-called contract and temporary employees in conjunction with the permanent employees. One way to do it effectively is with the help of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) called TalentNow RecruitX.
With the help of RecruitX, it is possible for you to balance the activities between sourcing temporary and contract staff, scheduling their interview, keeping a note of their pay rate and the bill rate, their salary, their contract start date and end date in the software. This will help you to manage the contract and temporary workers efficiently without wasting your time on trying to remember the crucial information that is key to earning commission from the successful placement of these gig workers.
7. Enables Automatic Email Communication
Normally, as a staffing agency recruiter, you can receive 50 or more candidates for every open position which makes it imperative to communicate with the candidates throughout the hiring process starting from acknowledging the receipt of their application to different stages of the hiring process. We understand that it is a cumbersome task for any recruiter to stay in touch with so many candidates and clients during the hiring process.
To make your task easier, TalentNow RecruitX automates the email communication process with the help of email templates in such a way that it becomes easier for you to send automatic emails with minimal fuss to both clients and candidates during the hiring process thereby channelizing your efforts in the right direction. After all, satisfying the clients will help you generate more commission and taking care of the candidates’ requirements will ensure that you always have a talent pool available for submitting to the clients. This way there would be a win-win situation for you, your clients and your candidates!